I just got this update from a friend.
Makayla passed away this morning from complications from a staph infection that her body couldn't fight off. Please hold and sort all cards. There is a small chance that they will be coming back to Hawaii. If you want to send your "Thinking of You" cards or anything similar which are still appropriate, you can send them to the Dexter's address here and they will either get them when they return or they will be forwarded to them. We are going ahead with the fundraisers as the family is more than ever in need of support. Thank you for everything you ladies have done. Sorry, I'm not very organized today.
*** I decided to take down their address. If you would like to send something, please leave a comment for me and I will get you their address.
Please everyone pray for this young couple. Makayla was their only child and I know that this is just devastating for them.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment