*****PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT OR PRAYER REQUEST ON THE BRAVENET LINK ON THIS PAGE. THANK YOU!******
So I have been feeling off kilter for a LONG time now. But it finally seems like things are looking up. Now that I am done nursing, I can take my Weight Smart vitamins again. They give me that extra little oomph I need to get moving. I have been cleaning and organizing like a madwoman! And that makes me pretty darn happy. I am no longer just sitting on my butt feeling down and useless. I am starting to feel like I am accomplishing something. I have registered for my classes and will be starting next month. I am actively trying to find new play groups for Matty to join. And I am determined to make it back to church. Things are starting to look up. I am really trying to make a home here until we have to leave again. I am just trying very hard to focus on the positive aspects of life. Matty is sick this week. He has come down with the same cold his daddy had. And he is cutting his bottom molars now. Poor little guy. But he tries to stay pretty happy too, so that is a good thing. I am just really trying to make the best out of what life is giving us these days.
As for Makayla, I have not heard anything from ShaLana yet. I am assuming that they are just trying to get a plan together and get settled. I am not sure when we will hear anything. I do know that the donation account will be set up on Wednesday and it will be called Friends of Makayla. I will post those details has soon as I get them. For anyone in the Oahu area, they are having a few rummage sales to raise funds so please check them out. Again, I will post that information as I get it. For now I would just ask everyone to keep the Dexters in your prayers. And if you would like, you could send cards or notes of encouragement to Makayla Dexter c/o St Jude's Hospital. If I get a more specific address, I will post it. Thank you everyone.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment