Thursday, May 29, 2008
As promised
Here are some pictures of the little man! An update on how we are all doing... Well, Matty is entering the tantrum phase of his life. Fabulous. We are working through it. With a LOT of patience and headaches. We will make it. I swear we will! As for James, he is on the day shift for the next few weeks. I know that he hates all of the politics, but it is actually nice to get to go to sleep with him every night. And then when he has days off, he doesn't have to waste the day away sleeping because he worked the night before. But it is what happens so I will enjoy each day that I can with him until the next shift change. He is going to apply for school shortly and hopefully by this time next year we will be heading off to Austin, TX. Yay! And now for me... I got into school!!! YAY!!!! I will be starting classes June 30. I am really looking forward to getting my degree finally. So that is the quick and short of it. And now onto the pictures!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I can't stop laughing at the cowboy boots and the cowboy hat. It brings back memories of our old baby pictures.
he is looking so grown up... and just so darn cute!
Post a Comment