Monday, May 12, 2008
Quickly checking in
So I heard from James today. I actually got to talk to him via web-cam, so I got to see his handsome face. And Matty got to see and talk to his Daddy too. I had to wake him up from his nap, but it was worth it to see them both smile. I miss him so much! James is doing well though. They are making him work 7 days a week for 15 hours at a time, unfortunately. He hasn't really gotten to see much of Thailand, except for the city he is in at night. I think that he is enjoying himself as much as he can though. He has been eating bugs and loving it. :) If only he had more time to explore. Matty and I are doing fine. He is a live wire these days. He can now say "thank you", "you're welcome", "yes", "pop"(for Poppie), and we are working on "please". Of course, it doesn't always sound like those words and he doesn't say them very often, but they are in his vocabulary now. And he is enjoying more big people food than baby food. He even begs for his milk. My sweet baby is growing into a big boy. I am just really worn down these days. I will catch up on sleep eventually! I went to see my brother's last Toy Devils show last night. It was bittersweet because they were so awesome, yet it was the last time that we could see them play. I am not sure what Jason is going to do now, but I know that he will be great at whatever he does. Well, I am falling asleep trying to type this so I am going to end here. Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey girl! Glad everything is going good back home and James is doing okay....I didn't hear anything from Kat about the key and such....did you guys all handle that? We miss you and can't wait till you are home again! Talk to you later!
Sarah
Post a Comment