Sunday, May 18, 2008
FRIDAY!
YAY!!! James comes home this Friday!!! YAY!!! I am so looking forward to seeing my husband again! For those of you who do not have to spend much time apart from your spouse, count your blessings. It is a very difficult thing to do. Yes, they may drive you crazy sometimes, but the second they are gone, a huge piece of your heart is gone too. My husband is my best friend and soul-mate. Having him gone leaves me feeling incomplete and lonesome. Luckily, I get to have a beautiful little reminder of him with me this time. Matty is a great comfort to me while his Daddy is away. Especially since he looks just like James. I think that my husband is enjoying his time in Thailand. He has gotten to see some interesting things. But I also think that he is very ready to come home and see us. I know that James is hoping that the Army will give them one day to go and visit some other places than where he is staying. So far he has worked every day for 12-15 hours straight. He really has only gotten to experience Thailand at night. And that is when the working girls are out and about. I am not sure that he was expecting as many of them as there are. James also seems to be enjoying how much he can buy for so little. He said that he hopes that he has enough room left in his suitcases for everything! I am just anxious for him to get home. Once he gets settled back in, he can go ahead and start his classes. If everything goes well, he should have his associate RN in less than 6 months. Then he can apply to the AMEDD program and apply to the schools he is interested in attending. As for my school, I am just waiting on financial aid. I should be starting classes the end of June. Hopefully I can keep up a good pace and be finished in two years. That is the goal. But we are also planning on trying for another baby at the end of summer, so we will see how it goes. I am just excited to be going back and finishing my degree. Even if I never use it, I will have it if I need it. That will be a big comfort to me. Oh, and for those of you who don't know, I am working on my degree in Elementary Education. Well, I think that will do it for tonight. Once I have some better pictures, I will post the pictures of Matty's new big boy haircut. He doesn't look like a baby anymore! :( But he is still adorable. And he is still my baby. Especially since he is stuck to me like glue. He always wants me to hold him. And I love it! Well, good night everyone! God bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment