Saturday, September 27, 2008

Exhausted!

I wish that I had more time and energy to blog. I am stretching myself a little thin these days. School is going... okay. I am doing well in three of my classes, but I am screwing up in chemistry. I am trying though... Oh well. Matty is doing good. He is finally getting over his cold. James is working a lot. He has been really tired. I have been really tired. Next semester I am not taking more than two classes. I just have too many things on my plate. Besides, if I want to be able to get the job that I want when we get back home, then I need to find the time to volunteer at the animal parks here. I can't pass up the opportunity. So there hasn't been too much going on to report. I will try and post some videos and pictures soon.

2 comments:

Faithful Froggers said...

Hope you are feeling better soon! Going to school is exhausting. :) I don't see how you do it - especially with chemistry - UGH!

Anonymous said...

4 classes, a toddler, Chemistry? that's enough without everything else on your plate!!!! YOU're amazing!

I really like your blog...too bad it's bedtime or I'd peek around some more.