I have done a terrible job of keeping the blog updated as of late. For that, I apologize. I have been busy with school, taking care of my family, being sick, and writing my book. Yes, I have found the inspiration to start writing again. It is a slow process since my days are filled with distractions and other responsibilities, but I am writing a little at a time. Things haven't changed much around here. We are all still wishing and praying for a way to get out of this place. Matty is getting over a sinus infection on top of having had a nasty cold two weeks ago. We just can't seem to stay healthy lately. James is still dealing with the same grueling schedule he has had for over a year. I am rather irritated that they have kept him on nights this long. Hopefully things will change soon. We took Matty to a Halloween party and we also went to the pumpkin patch. We had a blast! It was a great family weekend, something that is rare in our house. I finally had the chance to sit down and sort through our pictures. I split them into three montages since there are so many. We aren't sure which ones we like best out of his 18 month pictures, so please give us your opinions. Thanks!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment