Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sick again

So we just got Matty over a virus and now he and I have bad colds. I always feel so bad when he gets a cold. There just really isn't anything that we can do about it. So we are staying home from our playdates this week and focusing on feeling better. Other than that, Matty is doing great. He is still trying so hard to walk. He makes it about two wobbly steps and then he falls over. He is trying to climb now. And he gets into everything that he can! What a silly boy! Having his little friends over makes me really want to wait on having another baby. I think that I would like him to be in preschool before I have another one. That way I can have a little alone time with the next baby too. And Matty will feel more like he is helping, I hope. And maybe he won't feel as jealous. I hate being sick. I can't call in to my job because there isn't anyone who can be my replacement. And I can't really rest unless the baby does. But on top of all of that, I fall so behind on my housework and I ache all over. Blah! Well, it will all be over soon. I am doing a secret Valentine thing with the other mommies in my group. I was going to deliver everything today, but James had to go back into work for a drug test. So I guess I will go tomorrow. I have so many things to get done this week. Thankfully, James is off from Thursday to Monday. And Sienna goes Friday to get spayed. I am hoping that it will help her calm down. Plus, she has gotten more aggressive lately. Not with us, but outside. She barks at everyone! She never used to do that. I hope that she gets better about it all. I love that dog. And I suspect that James does too. He worries over her. It is so sweet! Alright, well little man is getting sleepy so I need to get him down for his nap. Besides, the dog is going nuts outside.

No comments: