Friday, February 1, 2008
Exhausted!
I don't know if I will ever stop being tired. Matty has been up and down at night at least two to five times. And with James working nights, I tend to stay up longer because I am lonely. We decided that I should go to a therapist to resolve some of the issues that I have been having i.e. overly tired, moody, depressed, etc. So I just started going to her and we will see how it goes. It is amazing how out of sorts you can feel sometimes. And lately I have been feeling like the worst mom. Do I let Matty watch too much TV? Do I interact with him enough? Am I feeding him the right amount of baby food? Should I keep breastfeeding him after a year? I just get so confused by the barrage of conflicting information out there on raising children. It is enough to make anyone feel inadequate. So I am trying my best to be a great mom and praying that I am doing well. James has decided to take up running and is participating in a 5K tomorrow. He even bought new running clothes. His shorts are shorter than Magnum PI's! :) As for me, UGH!, I am busy now. It seems like almost everyday I have something to do. I have made a lot of good friends on the mommies network site that I joined. I have been trying to get out there at least a few times a week. And I even hosted my first playdate! They all had such fun!!! We also go to a YMCA playgroup every Thursday. They are hiring and I am trying to see if they will let me bring Matty to work with me or not. It wouldn't hurt to be able to make a little extra money. I am managing to almost keep on top of all of the housework. YAY! And I am even starting to workout some. James bought me an exercise trampoline. It is hard to resist jumping on that thing! At least I am doing something. Now if I can get upstairs straightened up and painted, it will be so wonderful. The dog is in heat right now. Oh, what a mess! I have never had to deal with a dog in heat before. She is driving me nuts!!! Thankfully we are getting her spayed on the 15th after she is done with it all. Thank goodness! Hopefully she will calm down some. Alright, well I am talked out now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment