Thursday, February 7, 2008
Rain, rain go away
It has been raining here forever! Every day we get some rain. We had to cancel our beach trip because of it. Pooey. Oh well. Hopefully tomorrow I can take Matty to the pool with his little buddy Ian. Mommy is not looking forward to being in her bathing suit in public, but I will get over it. I am just so sick of the rain. Matty is finally feeling better. The doctor said that he just picked up a virus. His diarrhea and diaper rash are much better and his fever is gone. YAY! Poor little man. He was having such a hard time. Now he is back to his happy little self. He is our cutie pie! I can't believe that he is going to be one in just a month and a half. Time has gone by so fast. It is so hard to be a mom sometimes. It is so hard to let go and let them grow up. Some days I just want him to stay little. And others I am looking forward to him growing up. Being a mom is definitely the most rewarding thing that I could have ever done with my life. And it is so much fun to watch him with his daddy. Lately, Matty has been a total daddy's boy. It is so adorable! And Matty took two wobbly steps to James the other day. And mommy didn't see it. James was so excited that he got to see something first. His face lights up and his eyes sparkle just like Matty when they both get excited. There is no way that anyone could doubt that Matty is James's son. They are too much alike. Even their poots smell the same sometimes! :D I love my boys. They help keep me grounded. And even though they can both drive me crazy on occassion, they make me unbelievably happy. Okay, well this isn't getting my house cleaned. Time to get to work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment