Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Sick days
I am kind of disappointed this morning. I was going to take Matty to a play group, but I am not feeling so well and James came home from work sick. There is always next week. It is an Army sponsored class so hopefully we can meet some new friends. We went to a BBQ this weekend and met some of our new neighbors. Everyone is very nice so far. And James has a friend from the hospital that we have hung out with a few times. He is crazy about our son. Everyone who meets Matty thinks that he is a dollbaby. Probably because he is! I have a million things to get done around the house still so I guess that it is good that I am stuck at home. I really want to get my home all set up so it will be easier to take care of. Just cutting through all of the chores that have piled up is overwhelming. I'll make it though. I have been using the Queen of Clean tips. She gives you great ideas that work and are CHEAP! We have to work within our budget since I am not working. I am hoping to find out about getting set up for school. I have decided on majoring in English since I can do so many things with that. I am hoping that I will be able to do it online since I don't like the idea of putting Matty in any kind of daycare. Once I get the cluttered cleaned up around the house, I am going to try and start writing again. I am slowly learning the balance between being a mom and having a life. I love my life though. I am a quiet homebody. I like hanging out with friends, but I am not a party girl. I love my family and my home. I like a low key life. Well, I am going to go finish some more laundry and play with my son.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment