Saturday, September 29, 2007

Busy day

So it has been a busy day in the Hamilton household. James is still fighting off his cold. And now the baby has caught it as well. Mommy is going to go to the store and get some early defense medicine so I don't get it too. Poor little man, it is the first time that he has ever been sick. I hate having to suck the snot out of his nose with the little bulb. He hates it and he screams and cries and makes us feel like dirt. I am doing my best to make him feel better. This is one of those hard Mommy moments. I just want to hold him and make his cold go away. My poor little baby is still teething too. I am praying that his cold goes away and doesn't get any worse. So I am cleaning the house and trying to disinfect everything so that the germs will go away. And then this afternoon our neighbor's daughter came by to get directions for a friend and locked herself out of the house. So she and I broke in through the window. What a pain in the rear end! Those panes are hard to get out. Not to mention she didn't know how to get the panes out so she broke the bottom one. I hope that her mom doesn't freak out. I showed her how to fix the door so that it won't lock her out again. The good news is that now I know how hard it is to get those panes out. Someone would have to be very desperate to try and break in that way. It makes me feel a little bit safer. Well, I need to try and get some sleep. Matty has been waking up in the middle of the night. On top of that, our neighbors have been celebrating the newest ship coming home. It has been loud around here. Well, good night all.

1 comment:

Faithful Froggers said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new portraits! They are all great - but my favorite has to be the Hawaiian baby. Thanks so much for sharing.

Hope Matty is feeling better!
Love & FROG,
Heather