Sunday, December 14, 2008
Vacation
Today is our very last day of our Christmas vacation. Tomorrow we get on a plane for a TEN HOUR direct flight back to our temporary place of residence (I refuse to call it home) in Hawaii. It was so nice to just get away. I wish with ALL of my heart that we could stay in the states, but duty calls, so back we go. Maybe God will smile on us and we will find a way to leave sooner. At least we have made some new friends who make Hawaii a less bleak and terrible place. None of us have been happy there. But to get to come home... ah, that was like a breath of fresh air. We have been so happy the past couple of weeks. It has been wonderful to see everyone and just be at ease. I have taken a ton of pictures, but it will have to wait until I get back for me to put them up. I hope that everyone has been enjoying the holiday season. I will try and post again soon. God bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Love the new picture!! Glad you all had a good visit with your parents - wish we could have seen you guys.
Have a very Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment