Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Waiting
So we have been told that James is more than likely going to Thailand. They called yesterday to ask if he would consider leaving on April 9 and coming back May 23. We talked about it and agreed that financially it would be a good thing, especially since we want to start the adoption process this time next year. The only thing is that since he has come back from Iraq, we haven't been apart a single day. And now we will be apart for two months. It still isn't any easier, but at least I didn't have a baby the last time he was gone. We still don't know if he is going yet. We should find out in a few hours. We decided that I would stay here until after my brother and Becca come out for their honeymoon. But then I am going to go back to Georgia until he comes home. I hate the idea of being alone for that long. I know that this is the life of a military wife, but that doesn't make it any easier. And I am not sure how Matty will react with it all. I worry that he won't remember or respond to his daddy. I just don't know. I am just going to pray very hard and believe that everything will work out the way that it is supposed to. Well, we are going to head out to the lagoons today so I have to get a move on. I will update you all on whether or not James is going after we know something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment