Friday, August 3, 2007
One Year
Yesterday was our one year anniversary. And what a year it has been! I have never been as happy as I am with James. The Army can be trying at times, but it is the life that my husband lives, so I happily do so as well. People have asked if we find it has been difficult for us to be together considering the disadvantages that we have had. We don't look at his being in Iraq or having our son so quickly as disadvantages. They are what have helped shape our very happy life together. And now we are getting ready to embark on the next new journey: Hawaii! We have cleared post and we leave in just a few short days. It is exciting! I am really happy. I am so glad that we have made it this far. We have a wonderful marriage and a beautiful little boy whom we both adore. I am so very glad that I am married to my best friend. We are each other's greatest support system. I have no idea how we would get through this life without each other. So, in conclusion, I love my husband with all of my heart. And I don't care who knows it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment