Monday, July 23, 2007
Moving
Okay, so the movers are coming to pack us up starting on Wednesday. So that leaves the rest of today and tomorrow to get the whole goods sorted out from everything else. Then Thursday they are coming to pack up the household goods. And Friday they come for storage. I am getting stressed out. There feels like there is so much left to do!!! Thankfully, Sgt. Wilson is being kind and James is done with work unless they need him for a couple of hours tomorrow night. That means that he can help me out with the baby and the packing. We had to go buy some more luggage so we could pack up everything. I have no idea how we are going to get everything into the airport to get checked along with the stroller and the baby. I hope that they have a little trolley or something. We will have six suitcases and three carry-ons. Ugh! I still have to try and make sure that all of the laundry is done. I also need to sort our stuff into the three shipments and get rid of what we don't need. We don't clear the house until August 3, but I would like to try and clean as much as I can before then so I am not overwhelmed. I still need to look into renting cars in St. Louis and Honolulu since we have to drop the van off early and have no idea when it will get there. But enough of the moving woes. I read the new Harry Potter. It was the best of all seven. I will not go into it for fear of spoiling it for others. Matty has started sucking his right thumb. It is so adorable. I will post some pictures of that when I get a chance. He can also "stand" on his legs longer now. And he pulls himself up on your fingers into a sitting position. He is so cute. He wiggles and coos and laughs so much now. He is such a joy! He just grows so fast!!! We have to take him to the doctor tomorrow to have his thyroid checked. I am sure that we are right on track. I love that little boy so much!!! He is the light of our lives. Well, enough wasting time. I have tons to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment