Monday, June 11, 2007

Update

Well, it has been a busy month so far! We have been running around getting things done so that we can officially get the orders to Hawaii and be put on a wait list for housing. It has been a royal pain in the butt. I have also been helping James prepare for his promotion board. He passed with flying colors!!! YEA!!!!!!! So in the next couple of months he will become a sergeant. I am so proud of him. Matty is doing great. He is growing like a weed and sleeping through the night. He chews on everything that goes near his mouth! I am not sure if he is getting ready to cut teeth yet or not. I hope not! He is growing up too fast as it is. He is such a joy though and I don't regret staying home with him for a minute. As for myself, well I am just trying to get the house in order. I am trying to start packing up the things that we will be leaving behind in storage and at my parents' house. I am also weeding through what I can and taking it to Goodwill. The less stuff that I have to pick up, the better! I am also trying to figure out how we are going to fly that far with a four month old and still have everything that we need when we get there. I have been told that it can take up to 60 days to get our belongings sent to the house. I really hope that is an exaggeration! This whole move is already pretty stressful for me. I just keep telling myself that everything will work out okay. I hate that we are going to be so far away from all of our friends and family though. I really want Matty to grow up seeing his grandparents more than I did. Well, the little one is waking up from his morning nap so I need to wrap up now.

No comments: