Thursday, June 14, 2007
Finally!
So we finally got our orders for Hawaii and are on the waitlist for housing. Yea!!! I have also made reservations at the inn down there so that we have a place to stay until we get a house. Hopefully, it won't take too long. At least the Army pays for it all. Now, all we have to do is go to a few briefings and figure out what is going to happen with all of our stuff and our car and whatnot. There are still a ton of headaches awaiting us I am sure, but at least we have started the process. Moving with a baby is going to be quite a feat! I am starting to really look forward to moving to Hawaii. I love the beach and where we are going is one of the most beautiful places in the world. It will be an adventure. I am just glad that I am doing it with my best friend. I know, that sounds so cheesy, but it is true. There isn't anyone that I would rather go through this with than James. Matthew is doing well. I think that he may be starting to cut teeth a little bit. He has gotten fussy and he constantly has his hands in his mouth. Who knows for sure though? He is still a really great baby. Well, enough for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment