I realize that some of you hold different political opinions about same sex marriage, but this is not the place to air them. I just wanted to share pictures of a very happy day with my friends. Thank you. (Sorry that they are out of order. Bottom to top is the right order.)

AWWWWW!!!!!
Cuddle time with my sweetie pie!

My mischevious boy

I always knew my husband was a clown!

Enjoying Macky's shrimp with Poppie!

The traditional shoving of cake!

Sexiest Man in a Kilt, Payton, and John

What a great day with my boys!

Singing "Voices" with Payt to calm Matty down

Our happily "married" couple!

James adding his John Hancock

Happily adding my witness signature

Payton and John finally having their much deserved ceremony!

Payton and John with the AWESOME fire dancer

Thanks buddy! Daddy can see great!

John and Payt showing off their new tribal "tattoos"

Enjoying my son

One of our rare couple pictures

My boys: Payton, James, and John

A sweet family moment at the Paradise Cove Luau
No comments:
Post a Comment