Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Crazy summer days
So I know that it has been awhile since I last added an entry. For those of you that actually read this blog, I apologize. It has been a hectic and sad time for us. We have been helping some of our close friends pack up and move away from us. It has been very difficult to say goodbye. Military life can be so hard sometimes. Just when you make a connection with people, you or they have to pack it up and move out. It just sucks. Hopefully we will be able to stay in touch. I am still waiting for school to start, so in the meantime I have been organizing and decorating the house the way I want it. We also have a new dog. He is a Catahoula hound and Whippet mix. We have named him Milo, but originally his name was Kimo, which means James in Hawaiian. Milo is very sweet natured and loves Matty. And Matty just loves him too! They are so cute together! Sienna needed a friend and so I felt that Milo would be a good fit for us. He is and we love him. James would be happy without either dog, but he is outnumbered because Matty and I love them. James is still working the crazy night shift ICU schedule. I wish that they would change him back to days. Things were better then. Matty is still as silly and fun as ever. It seems like every day he learns something new. Like yesterday he learned to blow out like he is blowing out candles. He is so much fun! I feel completely blessed to be able to stay at home with my son. I could not imagine how hard it would be for me to have to leave him every day. I am loving that Matty is still so attached to me and loves to cuddle. Sometimes it can be a bit much, but mostly I realize that it won't always be this way and I just enjoy it while I can. I will try and post some pictures shortly, but tonight I have a bad headache and it is all that I can do to post this. Good night and God bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment