Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thailand update

So James is not leaving for Thailand yet. It looks like the beginning of May is when he will be heading out. He is pretty excited. It seems like he is going to get to go on a different kind of mission from the others. I am not exactly sure what it is or anything, but I think that it is a great thing that they are letting him have his own mission. I think that it sounds like they think pretty highly of him. I mean, first his name gets dropped to go over there and now he is doing a solo kind of thing. I am really glad that he is finally getting some recogniton for all of his hard work. I am very proud of him. I am still going home for a few weeks. It will be nice to let my parents spend some quality time with Matty. And it will be a little bit of a break for me as well. Yay! Well, that is it for now.

No comments: