We are still doing great. James passed his PT test and is now back off of probation. He is still working out three days a week with the PT class though because he doesn't want to fall behind again. They even asked him to be an instructor. Matty is still a wild man! He is always on the go! I swear that he is going to start walking any day now. I keep praying that it is a few months off though. Oh, please, let it be a few more months. As for me, I am continuing to try and be more involved with the mommies group here. I am also trying to get out and exercise more as well. I have to get off my butt and do things. I need to drop this leftover baby weight! Well, I guess that I should try and get some sleep now. I hope that you enjoy the pictures!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment