Saturday, December 1, 2007

Crawling!

I apologize for the delay in posts. It has been a little chaotic around here. We have some friends staying with us and we have been helping them find a place to live and get stuff for their house. It has been quite crazy! :) Matty started crawling a few days ago. I don't have any pictures to post since my camera lens is still being repaired. I do have video so if I can figure out how to post that, then I will put it up. I know that the family would especially love that! Matty has also started pulling up on things. His favorite thing to do is to stand in his playpen and "dance". He is quite the character! He also babbles all of the time. Until he starts forming real words, that is how I will refer to it. He is very smart. He can figure all of his toys to some extent and he focuses in the TV and people talking very well. He is such a sweet boy. But he can be so obnoxious sometimes! Oh well, c'est la vie! Well, I have to run. More pictures later!

1 comment:

Faithful Froggers said...

Just wanted to wish you guys a very Merry Christmas!! I'm sure it will be magical with Matty this year.

Love you guys!
~Heather